Catharine has helped me in so many ways! My muscle cramps, a side effect from chemo, are completely gone!!! So are my sinusitis and plantar fasciitis. My anxiety isn’t gone but most days I don’t feel nearly as anxious as I used to.
When I am consistent, I also notice improvement in my GERD, allergies, and dry eyes. It is amazing to me that when I am not consistent that some of these problems come back, especially my muscle cramps. It is then that I know that what Catharine has me doing really works!
I used to get very anxious after going to bed and couldn’t sleep, and then I’d get up and binge. I still do at times, but not as much as I used to. I have more weight to lose, but the 37 pounds I lost just seemed to melt away when I was able to stop resisting so much. At first I was frustrated by her non-diet approach, but Catharine is patient, full of knowledge, and gently persistent.
My boyfriend made just one consistent change and pretty quickly he started feeling better and has a lot less sciatic pain. What I appreciate most about Catharine is that she is “on my team”, positive, very kind, motivational, and genuinely cares about me and my health.
Who We Are
Reduce Healthcare Costs:
Make Wellness Critical to Your Corporate Culture
- Blue Chip credentials: IBM; GE; and P&G.
- Wellness credentials: MS in Human Nutrition; National Institutes of Health; Obesity Medicine, and HHS Fellow.
- Executive Officer of a Publicly Traded Company.
- Quality of Life measures.
Clark’s Consulting wellness programs optimally converge:
- Leadership’s appetite for change;
- Employees’ input on initiatives;
- Claims data and benefit utilization;
- Delivery methodology;
- The Company with the Best Talent Wins! Quality of Life measures.
To reduce and manage healthcare costs and improve overall profitability for savvy, forward-thinking companies through customized and effective wellness programs. We deliver bottom-line business results to our clients, their constituents, and investors. We do this by developing an innovative and strategic vision focused on practical execution:
- Increased Shareholder / Investor Return;
- Decreased Absenteeism and Presenteeism;
- Decreased Short- and Long-term Disability Claims.
- Quality of Life measures.
Our promise is to bring all of our experience, 100% commitment, and passion to each and every project. Our vision is to be the premier wellness consulting company based on delivering the bottom-line results. We help our clients retain the best talent, by engaging employees with wellness approaches that matter.
Integrity Produces Results …
- Create lasting change by securing leadership buy-in and obtaining employee input;
- Adherence is empowered by creating people-centric initiatives;
- Evidence-based practices are essential;
- Leverage multiple paths to wellness;
- Good Health is Good Business.